Monday, July 11, 2011

Wishes & Dreams


We interrupt this blog to bring you my fantasy wishlist of stuff I'llbuy off next months paycheck, stuff I'd like to get if I can afford it and stuff I'd love but could never afford in a million years.

First up is the Arvus Lighter. I'd probably use this for colour on the battlefield or an objective placed on a Skyshield pad, which is second on our list

So that is about as much as I can afford this month, well a few small extras as well.

I've picked up a small number of Cadians with the view of creating some Inquisition Stormtroops. I've considered just using them vanilla with an interesting paintjob or making some minor conversions using milliput or green stuff. The third option is to use the Forgeworld Hostile Environment conversion torsos.

Another affordable dream is the Forgeworld Contemptor Pattern Dreadnaught and arms. About £45 in total. It would look totally sweet in Imperial Fists livery.


So as to my dreams. Well if I got a lottery win I'll be looking at Thunderhawks or Titans. In the meantime equally distant looking are the Crassus and/or Gorgon Armoured Assault Transports or the Achilles Land Raider.

I've got more than enough to be going on with for now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment