Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back to the Battle.

Way back in the dawn of time I bought the very first edition of Warhammer on its release. I collected and played with Citadel minis for a good 8 years. I really just used Warhammer as a skirmish game not having the time or inclination to play full pitched battles. I desperately awaited the fabled Rogue Trader game and was a little disappointed when it turned out to be another minis game and not an RPG as was initially promised.

Still I enjoyed it all but eventually I packed it all away and forgot about it till now...

My little boy Tommy expressed an interest after seeing some plastic Warhammer and Warhammer 40k sets in Hobbycraft. So I took the plunge, getting Space Marines for me and Orks for Tommy.

This will be the story of my attempt to rediscover the hobby I used to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment